18 April 2011

Gone with the Wind


This weeks I Heart Faces challenge is wind. I had quite a few shots from windy days, but these of Red and a fleeting love she met at the park one day are some favorites. This little boy followed Red everywhere she went. He was very obviously smitten and she very obviously was not. By the end of the day, however, they were fast friends.

Little kids have the ability to see the world and others through rose colored glasses. Funny thing is, while they make fast best friends, those friends made at places like the park are usually "Gone with the Wind" once the day is over.

This shot was taken on a slightly windy day and the breeze is blowing through Red's hair as her new friend admires her necklace.

8 comments:

Lisa McCully Monday, April 18, 2011 10:00:00 AM  

So sweet!

Kelli Monday, April 18, 2011 10:04:00 AM  

I like the coloring!

Caroljean at Watersong Journey Tuesday, April 19, 2011 7:22:00 AM  

very sweet emotion!

Call Me Q Thursday, April 21, 2011 11:50:00 AM  

Gorgeous - do you HAVE enough blogs woman? I thought 'I' was bad. HA HA.

Lisa Sunday, May 01, 2011 1:15:00 PM  

This is a great shot!!! We could learn a lot from our children if we let them teach us.

Great post!

Anonymous Tuesday, May 31, 2011 6:05:00 AM  

So cute!

Leesha Tuesday, August 09, 2011 9:55:00 PM  

ohhh love the red hair!

BindiM Sunday, October 23, 2011 10:13:00 PM  

You captured so much expression in the little boy's face. I love it!

About Me

My photo
I was born in Southern California and spent my teenage years and most of my young adult life growing up in the Kansas City area. After living in Chicago for six years, I'm now back in the KC area and not so much loving every second. I'm a SAHM to one feisty little redhead, Ainsleigh Jayne, married to my best friend, Jack, and dogmom to four "flying monkeys", Kegan, Piper, Beamish and Scarlett.
www.ClickinMoms.com

Dance with Ainsleigh


  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP