25 October 2008

Daddy's Girl - Various Ages







Click on Thumbnails Above to See Larger Images
Another post where the best pic may not be the main, but it's not really about the best photo today, it's about the photo that really speaks to the current state of the father/daughter relationship to me. Jack is out of town working this weekend and A has finally gotten to the point where she misses her "da" when he's not here. She talks to him on the phone, but it's never the same. Anyway, we all miss "da" when he's not here, except maybe Kegan and I think he's relieved to have one less charge to look after.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I was born in Southern California and spent my teenage years and most of my young adult life growing up in the Kansas City area. After living in Chicago for six years, I'm now back in the KC area and not so much loving every second. I'm a SAHM to one feisty little redhead, Ainsleigh Jayne, married to my best friend, Jack, and dogmom to four "flying monkeys", Kegan, Piper, Beamish and Scarlett.
www.ClickinMoms.com

Dance with Ainsleigh


  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP