24 October 2008

Meet Matilda Jane - 19 Months (11 Oct 2008)





Click on Thumbnails Above to See Larger Images
I'm sure some of you remember a few weeks ago you voted for "My Favorite Things" in an online poll. Well, we didn't win exactly, but we got second and still got a lovely top and pair of pants. Our new obsession for lack of a better word (really there is no other word), is Matilda Jane. Little A supported her "prize" to the Lee's Summit Chilifest. She's lucky she's too young to eat chili--at least THAT chili. I'm not sure that I have ever tasted so many bad chili or chili-like substances in one place. The highlight of the trip to downtown Lee's Summit was the cat you see above, he was a hoot just hanging out in a shop window wondering what all the fuss was about. If you are wondering about the picture where she's standing in the kitchen above, it's been antiqued just for fun.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I was born in Southern California and spent my teenage years and most of my young adult life growing up in the Kansas City area. After living in Chicago for six years, I'm now back in the KC area and not so much loving every second. I'm a SAHM to one feisty little redhead, Ainsleigh Jayne, married to my best friend, Jack, and dogmom to four "flying monkeys", Kegan, Piper, Beamish and Scarlett.
www.ClickinMoms.com

Dance with Ainsleigh


  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP