11 February 2009

It's All About the MOO... - 23 Months (9 February 2009)



N!

I see the moon
and the moon sees me
The moon sees the somebody I'd like to see.
God bless the moon
and God bless me
God bless the somebody I'd like to see!

Ainsleigh has fallen in love with Mr. Moon. She found him one night peaking through the skylight in our room and ever since has been fascinated. Red looks up for him every chance she gets and when she finds him, she waves hello. My story to her was about the man in the moon and how he watches over her while sleeps--she is still trying to understand that he is rarely a daytime visitor. What's the moon have to do with the picture? Nothing except for I caught her sleeping with her hat pulled over her eyes, I can only guess she was tired from all the moon watching. When I went to snap the picture what should appear...well you see it above. And it's been awhile since we have seen Red's other favorite Moo--the simply wonderful cow hat.


0 comments:

About Me

My photo
I was born in Southern California and spent my teenage years and most of my young adult life growing up in the Kansas City area. After living in Chicago for six years, I'm now back in the KC area and not so much loving every second. I'm a SAHM to one feisty little redhead, Ainsleigh Jayne, married to my best friend, Jack, and dogmom to four "flying monkeys", Kegan, Piper, Beamish and Scarlett.
www.ClickinMoms.com

Dance with Ainsleigh


  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP