08 February 2009

Wee Pears - 23 Months (27 January 2009)





Photobucket Photobucket

Click on Thumbnails Above to See Larger Images

Ainsleigh loves bananas. She obviously gets the love from her father because I don't like anything about them. I'm kind of the same way about pears, however, I like the smell of pear and don't really mind the taste, I just don't care for the texture of the fruit itself. When we go to the grocery store, Red always says, 'nanna' cause she wants to cruise the fruit--it's all 'nannas' or 'apples' in her world at the moment. Recently, we found these adorable little Red Anjou Pears. I say adorable, cause for one I'm a certified packaging junkie (if it's shiny I will buy it type of thing) and hands down this has to be the cutest piece of fruit I've ever seen. I picked some up and the next day gave one to Red as an afternoon snack. She took a bite and said "yummmmmm". It's the perfect thing for a toddler cause it's just the right size to hold in their hands and pears are soft enough that they can actually get through the skin pretty easily. So here are some pics of Ainsleigh in her Lime Green Velmas from Matilda Jane which matched the green of the fruit almost perfectly watching TV and enjoying her wee fruit.

About Me

My photo
I was born in Southern California and spent my teenage years and most of my young adult life growing up in the Kansas City area. After living in Chicago for six years, I'm now back in the KC area and not so much loving every second. I'm a SAHM to one feisty little redhead, Ainsleigh Jayne, married to my best friend, Jack, and dogmom to four "flying monkeys", Kegan, Piper, Beamish and Scarlett.
www.ClickinMoms.com

Dance with Ainsleigh


  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP